What Free Services Do We Offer?
- Pregnancy tests, first trimester ultrasound imaging, and medical and hospital referral.
- Individual & family counseling, assistance, and referral.
- Prenatal nutrition, childbirth preparation classes, and parenting classes in our “Earn While You Learn” program. (Clients in this program earn “Baby Bucks” for purchases in our store.)
- Assistance for the mother and infant including: diapers, children’s clothing, infant furnishings, new car seats, and other children’s needs.
- Educational videos, classes and speakers. Topics include Adoption, Post Abortion Syndrome, Sexual Abstinence, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Parenting, Drugs/Alcohol & Pregnancy, Prenatal Health, and more.
We have a “Vision for the Future” to provide even more services for our clients and their children.
We are a non-profit organization ministering to young women who are facing an unplanned or crisis pregnancy, and providing hope and healing to the whole family. The Center is funded by donations from individuals, churches, and organizations. We receive no government money and that is by choice.
Our counselors and teachers are all volunteers who have a heart for young families facing tough decisions. All services of the Center are free to our clients.
WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?
- To share hope and truth to each person who comes to visit.
- To provide a confidential and non-judgmental atmosphere.
- To be a friend to each client and to provide as much assistance as possible to better the lives of our clients.