We Can Help … You Are Not Alone
If you think you might be pregnant and don’t know what to do next, don’t feel that you have to take this journey alone. Regardless of the decisions that got you where you are today, we are here to support you. Our caring staff is devoted to helping men and women face unexpected pregnancies positively with practical assistance and emotional support. Please take advantage of the many free services we have to offer. Even if you just need to talk, we are always available and eager to listen.
All our services are free and confidential.
When you are afraid you are pregnant there are many quesitons you may have:
- What am I going to do?
- How can I be sure I’m pregnant?
- How should I tell my family?
- Can I continue in school … keep my job?
- Where can I obtain good medical care?
- How will I afford this?
- Can I keep my baby?
- Should I keep my baby?
- Is marriage the solution?
What can we do to help?
- Give a free pregnancy test.
- Offer factual information on pregnancy, fetal development and abortion.
- Provide information and support for your boyfriend, husband or parents.
- Provide newborn items.
- Provide referrals for medical, financial, housing, education and more.
- Provide post-abortion support.
North Georgia Pregnancy Center is staffed entirely by volunteers who have undergone training in crisis counseling. We are not a medical facility and not licensed by the state as professional counselors. We can provide referrals for such counseling if needed.
To learn more call: 706-253-6303